Salary: $53,000.00 to $107,000.00 /year
Bay Psychology Group seeks Part-Time Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Bay Psychology Group, Inc. was founded in January 2018 after a decade of planning and preparation. We are a small insurance-based group practice in Oakland, CA providing high-quality psychotherapy to individuals, teens, and older adults. We are located in the Rockridge neighborhood of Oakland.
We are now ready to hire our first clinical psychologist, and are looking for a motivated, hard-working clinician for 20+ hours per week.
This position is an hourly, full-time or part-time position.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Doctoral Degree in clinical, counseling psychology or related fields; and
- Active, unrestricted psychologist license in the State of California (must be fully licensed). A copy must be provided to Bay Psychology Group.
- Available to hold at least 20 patient sessions per week, provided such sessions are available and referred/scheduled by Bay Psychology Group.
Other Qualification Preferences (not required):
- Prior experience in a private practice setting.
- Hard-working, reliable, empathetic, motivated.
- Comfort working and thinking psychodynamically
- Have at least one niche market for counseling services (i.e., children, teens, trauma, anxiety, grief, anger management, etc.).
- Current approval as an in-network provider with Anthem Blue Cross.
- Saturday 8-4
- Sunday 8-4
- Monday 12-7
- Wednesday 8-12
Sessions are held in Bay Psychology Group offices.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform on-site clinical counseling services to patients of Bay Psychology Group, as scheduled, and in accordance with company policies.
- Regular and reliable attendance and timely arrival to sessions and meetings.
- Be properly licensed and abide by all laws, rules, regulations, and codes of ethics that are binding upon or applicable to the services performed for Bay Psychology Group.
- Respond to patients’ requests for service or calls within 24 hours whether such requests are made in person, by phone, voicemail, etc. or through the Bay Psychology Group website. Respond to such requests by meeting, evaluating, and providing services to such patients.
- Communicate with a patient’s treatment team (i.e., PCP, psychiatrist, school, etc.) as necessary.
- Timely complete written records for each patient. Keep patient files accurate and up to date.
- Charge and collect payments from patients for services provided.
- Attend mandatory staff meetings and training as directed by Bay Psychology Group.
- Conduct and regulate counseling services in a professional manner so as to maintain and increase the good will and reputation of Bay Psychology Group. Be respectful of and cooperative and collaborative with co-workers.
What We Offer:
- Dactylics and trainings
- Competitive compensation with bonus opportunities
- 401(K) plan
- 529 College Savings plan options
- Steady stream of referrals
- High quality EHR for charting
- Clinical case support
- Paid sick leave
- Comfortable office space
- A W2 at the end of the year! (No estimated quarterly taxes, no-messy 1099s!!)